- Discovery of neurons that allow us to recognize others
- Deep-brain stimulation during sleep strengthens memory
- Can we learn to think further ahead?
- New tool may help spot 'invisible' brain damage in college athletes
- Low sexual satisfaction linked to memory decline later in life
- Low-flavanol diet drives age-related memory loss, large study finds
- Improvement in older adults' cognitive function and manual dexterity due to repetitive training
- Your thoughts can harm your neck and back during lifting tasks
- Running throughout middle age keeps 'old' adult-born neurons 'wired'
- Study finds brain connectivity, memory improves in older adults after walking
Does Skunk Smell Repel Skunks?
When a curious caller from Baltimore asked us whether skunks were repelled by the smell of other skunks, we knew exactly who to call. Biology …